In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 31 on Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:13 pm
Statistics
We have 132 registered users
The newest registered user is dead2rites

Our users have posted a total of 3643 messages in 622 subjects

Share | 

Feds seize 30 Airsoft Guns (Video Added...Watch It. The Fed Can't Even Put The Mag In Right.)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
{PWNY} Leo

PostSubject: Feds seize 30 Airsoft Guns (Video Added...Watch It. The Fed Can't Even Put The Mag In Right.)   Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:52 pm

Airsoft guns seized because Feds thought they could easily be turned into real weapons. Saw this today on the news, thought I'd post an article I found about it.

Last edited by {PWNY} Leo on Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pwnyexpress.forummotion.com/forum.htm
alpine
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Feds seize 30 Airsoft Guns (Video Added...Watch It. The Fed Can't Even Put The Mag In Right.)   Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:07 pm

Somebody's crying right now. At the least thats around three grand not counting shipping.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
{PWNY} Leo

PostSubject: Re: Feds seize 30 Airsoft Guns (Video Added...Watch It. The Fed Can't Even Put The Mag In Right.)   Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:19 pm

Article said it was about 10,000 with parts and everything that came with the shipment. I think the Feds are freaking out a bit too much about Airsoft, eh?
Back to top Go down
scooter

PostSubject: Re: Feds seize 30 Airsoft Guns (Video Added...Watch It. The Fed Can't Even Put The Mag In Right.)   Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:41 pm

lol an airsoft gun could totally hold up to live fire Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Super BBOY
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Feds seize 30 Airsoft Guns (Video Added...Watch It. The Fed Can't Even Put The Mag In Right.)   Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:23 pm

WOW that is ridiculous

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Free Sign

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://area13airsoft.forumotion.net
GhostRider

PostSubject: Re: Feds seize 30 Airsoft Guns (Video Added...Watch It. The Fed Can't Even Put The Mag In Right.)   Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:44 pm

Dang!!! Thats why my new gun been on backorder!!!! Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gap

PostSubject: Re: Feds seize 30 Airsoft Guns (Video Added...Watch It. The Fed Can't Even Put The Mag In Right.)   Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:45 pm

WOW, that really stinks for some players
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alpine
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Feds seize 30 Airsoft Guns (Video Added...Watch It. The Fed Can't Even Put The Mag In Right.)   Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:45 pm

GhostRider wrote:
Dang!!! Thats why my new gun been on backorder!!!! Sad

lol good one What a Face
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Super BBOY
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Feds seize 30 Airsoft Guns (Video Added...Watch It. The Fed Can't Even Put The Mag In Right.)   Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:14 pm

I just want to be invited to there airsoft game they are having Wink

Back to top Go down
tinman
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Feds seize 30 Airsoft Guns (Video Added...Watch It. The Fed Can't Even Put The Mag In Right.)   Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:02 am

Super BBOY wrote:

True dat!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alpine
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Feds seize 30 Airsoft Guns (Video Added...Watch It. The Fed Can't Even Put The Mag In Right.)   Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:32 am

Super BBOY wrote:

Yea if they can figure out how to use them. Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chief

PostSubject: Re: Feds seize 30 Airsoft Guns (Video Added...Watch It. The Fed Can't Even Put The Mag In Right.)   Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:39 am

Here's a full article from the business owner.

http://everything-airsoft.com/blog/2010/02/27/airsoft-outlet-northwest-gives-the-scoop-on-the-tacoma-seizure-an-industry-without-a-standard/?utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=Feed2tweet+Auto-Tweet

The ATF makes a mistake and "makes up" some stuff to cover their tracks. SOP for government agencies. (I'm not hating on our government but working with government agencies for 20+ years gives you an idea of how often this type of thing occurs.

After all, they can be made into real firearms... after you replace everything from the lower receiver up and custom machine the lower receiver, then buy all the parts needed from a gun store! Makes sense to me! BTW.. I think a shipment of steel piping was destroyed by the ATF because it has the potential to be made into a gun!

This deserves a Picard Facepalm...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
{PWNY} Leo

PostSubject: Re: Feds seize 30 Airsoft Guns (Video Added...Watch It. The Fed Can't Even Put The Mag In Right.)   Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:31 pm

The video nearly caused me to scream at the monitor lol.
Back to top Go down
scooter

PostSubject: Re: Feds seize 30 Airsoft Guns (Video Added...Watch It. The Fed Can't Even Put The Mag In Right.)   Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:29 pm

My little bro saw the video and yelled "UGG! I hate the government! They're so stupid!" Dancing Banana
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheFallGuy

PostSubject: idiots   Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:02 pm

Mine broke when I fell on it. I'm sure bullets could make it without completely destroying the gun
Back to top Go down
View user profile
{PWNY} Leo

PostSubject: Re: Feds seize 30 Airsoft Guns (Video Added...Watch It. The Fed Can't Even Put The Mag In Right.)   Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:19 pm

Oh yeah I know. Bullets would totally do it....lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Feds seize 30 Airsoft Guns (Video Added...Watch It. The Fed Can't Even Put The Mag In Right.)   Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:37 pm

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
That's so ridiculous!....I cant even believe they said 'With very little effort they could be converted to Military grade weapons"
Back to top Go down
alpine
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Feds seize 30 Airsoft Guns (Video Added...Watch It. The Fed Can't Even Put The Mag In Right.)   Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:16 pm

military grade my butt what military is he talking about?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flint

PostSubject: Re: Feds seize 30 Airsoft Guns (Video Added...Watch It. The Fed Can't Even Put The Mag In Right.)   Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:31 pm

you guys know whats going to happen next right. Were going to be playing a game and the ATF is going to raid Area 13.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
{PWNY} Leo

PostSubject: Re: Feds seize 30 Airsoft Guns (Video Added...Watch It. The Fed Can't Even Put The Mag In Right.)   Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:44 pm

Bring it on. I'll fight tooth and nail to keep Airsoft alive!
Back to top Go down
Super BBOY
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Feds seize 30 Airsoft Guns (Video Added...Watch It. The Fed Can't Even Put The Mag In Right.)   Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:47 pm

Flint wrote:
you guys know whats going to happen next right. Were going to be playing a game and the ATF is going to raid Area 13.

I guess it would be back to sling shots LOL

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Feds seize 30 Airsoft Guns (Video Added...Watch It. The Fed Can't Even Put The Mag In Right.)   Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:57 pm

Flint wrote:

If they bring enough Alcohol and Tobacco...I may surrender my Firearm? geek
Back to top Go down
ontargetairsoft

PostSubject: brought to you by the people that want to run your health care   Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:03 pm

New product announcement.

OnTarget Airsoft will be carrying the new ATF Zinc Shrapnel Removal Kit (part ATF-BS). $27.95 (shipping included).

Kit includes: Tweezers, band-aids, 2 eye-patches, a tube of Neosporin, and a Button that reads "Ask me about these metal fragments in my face"

Available spring 2010
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.OnTargetAirsoft.com

PostSubject: Re: Feds seize 30 Airsoft Guns (Video Added...Watch It. The Fed Can't Even Put The Mag In Right.)   Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:16 pm

ontargetairsoft wrote:

OnTarget Airsoft will be carrying the new ATF Zinc Shrapnel Removal Kit (part ATF-BS). $27.95 (shipping included).

Kit includes: Tweezers, band-aids, 2 eye-patches, a tube of Neosporin, and a Button that reads "Ask me about these metal fragments in my face"

Available spring 2010

To Funny Elmo Dancing
Back to top Go down
Gap

PostSubject: Re: Feds seize 30 Airsoft Guns (Video Added...Watch It. The Fed Can't Even Put The Mag In Right.)   Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:38 pm

ontargetairsoft wrote:

Available spring 2010
lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feds seize 30 Airsoft Guns (Video Added...Watch It. The Fed Can't Even Put The Mag In Right.)   

Back to top Go down

Feds seize 30 Airsoft Guns (Video Added...Watch It. The Fed Can't Even Put The Mag In Right.)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Area13airsoft :: News-