The newest registered user is dead2rites

Our users have posted a total of 3644 messages in 623 subjects

Share | 

I need to do a survey on a field decision

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
alpine
Admin

PostSubject: I need to do a survey on a field decision   Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:04 pm

If Area 13 was to get a chance to relocate on to more acres for a huge field southeast of our present location would you attend. It would not change your membership at all and we would keep the original field for cqb awesomeness and beef it up for a 350 fps and under cqb field with lights for night games. The larger field would accomadate op's for Operation Homefront and some regular field games for two part op's and great campout games. Let me know what you think.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scarface

PostSubject: Re: I need to do a survey on a field decision   Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:26 pm

let me be the first to say that is a amazing idea i would love to make area 13 home field (your backyard) all Cqb and have an more open field with more land that is a great idea i will be looking forward to opening it as of questions i think we should have a very large OP on the opening day of the field and b 4 we open the field have any area 13 members have open chances to build on the field to make it the best of the best b4 it is open for big ops the idea is amazing and i think it will be realy kewl to open a new field for the club. it will expand the rep of area 13 and airsoft having more places to play at. let me know what i can do to help you. any thing you need i got it. Hail the king Dave Your Da Man
Back to top Go down
View user profile
scooter

PostSubject: Re: I need to do a survey on a field decision   Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:43 pm

I think that would be great as long as we got to play games like we do now at a13 every once and a while... for good times sake
Back to top Go down
View user profile
frog

PostSubject: Re: I need to do a survey on a field decision   Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:41 pm

How far south? How far east?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GhostRider

PostSubject: Re: I need to do a survey on a field decision   Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:46 pm

frog wrote:
How far south? How far east?

How far ? I know there are a few of us come from way north IF its not to much farther I game for it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
{PWNY} Leo

PostSubject: Re: I need to do a survey on a field decision   Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:26 pm

Some of us come in from way South too. Area 13 is about an hour 15 minute drive for me. This being said, even if this new field is a bit farther, that will be just fine. I wouldn't mind driving a bit farther to get to a bigger field that could accommodate more ops, more people, and more alternatives. For me, Airsoft is all about the camaraderie anyway. Getting to shoot people is just a bonus. I've stuck by Area 13 for more various reasons than one, and I shall continue. I like the idea, though a few things (as previously stated) would be good to know, such as where the field is, the amount of man power/hours the field would need to set it up, and when we could work on it. And thats all I have to say...about that. (To quote Forrest Gump Razz).
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pwnyexpress.forummotion.com/forum.htm
BOOTS

PostSubject: Re: I need to do a survey on a field decision   Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:50 pm

Being new to y'all, I consider Area 13 my home field. I would not have any problems traveling within an hours drive to have ops on a bigger field. Bigger field=bigger guns!!

Machine Gunner
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tinman
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I need to do a survey on a field decision   Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:03 am

The one we will be looking at is in Senoia . . . we will do a walk-through and let you guys know the feasibility/possibility!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
frog

PostSubject: Re: I need to do a survey on a field decision   Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:32 am

I do not ask because it will be so far from me, but just to make sure it is still within reach for our friends that travel a ways.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GhostRider

PostSubject: Re: I need to do a survey on a field decision   Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:50 am

tinman wrote:
The one we will be looking at is in Senoia . . . we will do a walk-through and let you guys know the feasibility/possibility!

That would still be good location I can do that .Only reason for asking I got some,ore people ffrom up this way That want to come check us out working on getting more involed with area 13
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alpine
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I need to do a survey on a field decision   Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:37 am

Bring'em on Ghost we'll make room for'em.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
{PWNY} Leo

PostSubject: Re: I need to do a survey on a field decision   Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:58 am

Senoia sounds perfect. Cannot wait for those who do the walkthrough and give us the lowdown.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pwnyexpress.forummotion.com/forum.htm

PostSubject: Re: I need to do a survey on a field decision   Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:09 am

{PWNY} Leo wrote:
Senoia sounds perfect. Cannot wait for those who do the walkthrough and give us the lowdown.

Alpine. Tinman, and myself will be doing the walk through on Sunday and will post the potential of the 120 acres. This will bring a whole new element to Game play for the Members of A13 and the ability to hold huge Op's and raise money for Operation Homefront. We are very exited, but nothing is written in stone yet so cross your fingers and lets see what happens.
Back to top Go down
ATLAS

PostSubject: Re: I need to do a survey on a field decision   Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:21 pm

120 acres? that is huge. Im gonna have to bring my gps to the games now!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gap

PostSubject: Re: I need to do a survey on a field decision   Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:24 pm

wow thats alot of land Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chief

PostSubject: Re: I need to do a survey on a field decision   Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:58 am

PLEASE!! Someone on the south side get some acreage for large ops!!

Senoia?!?!? hmmm... I guess thats okay Smile

Besides... I need somewhere to ride my horse (see avatar at left) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GhostRider

PostSubject: Re: I need to do a survey on a field decision   Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:13 pm

Q wrote:
{PWNY} Leo wrote:

Alpine. Tinman, and myself will be doing the walk through on Sunday and will post the potential of the 120 acres. This will bring a whole new element to Game play for the Members of A13 and the ability to hold huge Op's and raise money for Operation Homefront. We are very exited, but nothing is written in stone yet so cross your fingers and lets see what happens.

Maybe you guys could take some pics and post them up for all us to see
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: I need to do a survey on a field decision   Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:54 am

I regret to say that I just found out that this particular piece of property is no longer available for lease due to pending sale of the property. But on a good note, We will be looking at other land in the near future and will post on any new developments.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I need to do a survey on a field decision   Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:21 pm

moved to "Attention Board Members" thread

Last edited by Q on Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gap

PostSubject: Re: I need to do a survey on a field decision   Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:44 pm

sounds like a good place, hope it goes through
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Super BBOY
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I need to do a survey on a field decision   Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:38 am

Chief wrote:
PLEASE!! Someone on the south side get some acreage for large ops!!

Senoia?!?!? hmmm... I guess thats okay Smile

Besides... I need somewhere to ride my horse (see avatar at left) Very Happy

you can only ride the horse if we all get turns Very Happy

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Free Sign

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://area13airsoft.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need to do a survey on a field decision   

Back to top Go down

I need to do a survey on a field decision

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1