Area13airsoft

People having fun playing airsoft
 
HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
September 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
    123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
252627282930 
CalendarCalendar
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
Navigation
   Index
 Memberlist
 Profile
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 31 on Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:13 pm
Statistics
We have 132 registered users
The newest registered user is dead2rites

Our users have posted a total of 3644 messages in 623 subjects

Share | 
 

 noob here

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jaden_Korr

avatar

Posts : 109
Join date : 2010-07-01
Age : 23

PostSubject: noob here   Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:19 pm

Well, I've never played airsoft on a public field. For that matter, I've never played airsoft with more than five people. Hopefully at some point I'll actually get to come to the Area 13 field. Now I'm really excited that there is a field within an hour's drive of me. cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Qbald

avatar

Posts : 370
Join date : 2010-04-03
Age : 47

PostSubject: Re: noob here   Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:03 pm

Welcome to the Forum. Come out and join us for the FREE GAME on July 4th. 3pm-9pm.

_________________

My name is a letter


NUFF SAID!

Hoping to be MilSim when I grow up! AS IF that is ever gonna happen!
Currently 68% MilSim 12% Grown up
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tinman
Admin
avatar

Posts : 324
Join date : 2010-01-24

PostSubject: Re: noob here   Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:14 am

Jaden_Korr wrote:
Well, I've never played airsoft on a public field. For that matter, I've never played airsoft with more than five people. Hopefully at some point I'll actually get to come to the Area 13 field. Now I'm really excited that there is a field within an hour's drive of me. cheers

Welcome! Tell us about yourself! Whaddya shoot?? How old are ya??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jaden_Korr

avatar

Posts : 109
Join date : 2010-07-01
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: noob here   Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:19 am

Well, I'm 16. I haven't been able to read the rules, so I don't know if there is an age limit. I have an Echo 1 E90, a springfield sniper m16, and a TSD L96. I suppose I could carry them all at once, but I'ld move at the speed of a dying snail. All have the original orange tips for safety reasons. I can get some sort of cloth cover for the L96 so that you can't spot it from a mile away, since sniping usually involves being hidden. I also have all my own camo, ammo, and gear, including a homemade ghillie suit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Qbald

avatar

Posts : 370
Join date : 2010-04-03
Age : 47

PostSubject: Re: noob here   Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:30 pm

Jaden_Korr wrote:
Well, I'm 16. I haven't been able to read the rules, so I don't know if there is an age limit. I have an Echo 1 E90, a springfield sniper m16, and a TSD L96. I suppose I could carry them all at once, but I'ld move at the speed of a dying snail. All have the original orange tips for safety reasons. I can get some sort of cloth cover for the L96 so that you can't spot it from a mile away, since sniping usually involves being hidden. I also have all my own camo, ammo, and gear, including a homemade ghillie suit.

Sounds like a cool arsenal you have there.
There are Age limits and regulations for Membership. You are welcome to attend "Open to the pubic" walk on games as long as you have a Parent sign a Waiver. Full seal goggles and face pro are required at Area 13.
FPS limit is 400 with .2 bb's.
If you would like to attend the 4th of July Free game you can have a parent drop you off, sign a waiver, and pick ya up after. . Read the bylaws before ya come out to see how we do things. http://area13airsoft.forumotion.net/waiver-and-bylaws-f18/waiver-and-bylaws-t19.htm
Hope to see ya on the field soon.

_________________

My name is a letter


NUFF SAID!

Hoping to be MilSim when I grow up! AS IF that is ever gonna happen!
Currently 68% MilSim 12% Grown up
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jaden_Korr

avatar

Posts : 109
Join date : 2010-07-01
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: noob here   Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:23 pm

For some reason the internet can't find the rules page.

Unfortunately I won't be able to make it to the July 4th game. Are there other public games already scheduled, or do you do a poll for each one?

There will be some more public walk on games latter this summer and in the fall.
Just keep an eye on the forum for any upcoming game dates.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Qbald

avatar

Posts : 370
Join date : 2010-04-03
Age : 47

PostSubject: Re: noob here   Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:35 pm

There will be more public walk on games coming soon.
Just keep an eye on the forum for dates.




_________________

My name is a letter


NUFF SAID!

Hoping to be MilSim when I grow up! AS IF that is ever gonna happen!
Currently 68% MilSim 12% Grown up
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gap

avatar

Posts : 103
Join date : 2010-02-28
Age : 21
Location : Douglasville

PostSubject: Re: noob here   Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:01 pm

cant wait to play alongside you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Qbald

avatar

Posts : 370
Join date : 2010-04-03
Age : 47

PostSubject: Re: noob here   Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:07 pm

Gap wrote:
cant wait to play alongside you
You gonna make it out on the 4th Gap?

_________________

My name is a letter


NUFF SAID!

Hoping to be MilSim when I grow up! AS IF that is ever gonna happen!
Currently 68% MilSim 12% Grown up
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alpine
Admin


Posts : 461
Join date : 2010-01-24
Age : 45
Location : Area13 field

PostSubject: Re: noob here   Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:07 am

Jaden_Korr wrote:
For some reason the internet can't find the rules page.

Unfortunately I won't be able to make it to the July 4th game. Are there other public games already scheduled, or do you do a poll for each one?

There will be some more public walk on games latter this summer and in the fall.
Just keep an eye on the forum for any upcoming game dates.


We are working on the rules page. As long as you have a guardian sign for you you can become a member or just play open games. Someone will have to be your sponcer at the field or a person over 18 will have to on hand.I can let you know more if you would like and do you have a car or access to one. If so we can work it out for you to join if you like the field with just a parent signature. Just let me know.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jaden_Korr

avatar

Posts : 109
Join date : 2010-07-01
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: noob here   Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:13 am

That would be great if you could send me the info. Yes, I do have access to a car, and hopefully I'll have my license within the next few weeks. I'll probably play a few public games before deciding whether or not to join, although I'm really interested.

I just love the options for dealing with players not calling hits. lol! Most other places want you to go complaining to a ref.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Qbald

avatar

Posts : 370
Join date : 2010-04-03
Age : 47

PostSubject: Re: noob here   Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:42 pm

Jaden_Korr wrote:
That would be great if you could send me the info. Yes, I do have access to a car, and hopefully I'll have my license within the next few weeks. I'll probably play a few public games before deciding whether or not to join, although I'm really interested.

I just love the options for dealing with players not calling hits. lol! Most other places want you to go complaining to a ref.
Sounds like you will fit right in dude.

_________________

My name is a letter


NUFF SAID!

Hoping to be MilSim when I grow up! AS IF that is ever gonna happen!
Currently 68% MilSim 12% Grown up
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: noob here   

Back to top Go down
 

noob here

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Area13airsoft :: Introductions-