In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 31 on Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:13 pm
Statistics
We have 132 registered users
The newest registered user is dead2rites

Our users have posted a total of 3644 messages in 623 subjects

Share | 

Details On Op In October The PBO Game Saturday 23rd Of October 4-11 PM.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
{PWNY} Leo

PostSubject: Details On Op In October The PBO Game Saturday 23rd Of October 4-11 PM.   Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:41 pm

In the waning hours of a crisp October afternoon of the year 2,200, a hazy mist hangs over the cold ground, enveloping the senses of all who impose upon the territory. The clans of ancient Vampiric lore Ventrue, Brujah, Malkavian, Tremere, Toreador, Nosferatu, Lasombra, Tzimisce, Assamite, Giovanni, Gangrel, Setite, and Ravnos have long since vanished, leaving behind remnants of their vast empire to be scavenged by rival clans. Cruor Agri Nosferatu, Latin for The Blood Farm Of Nosferatu, is doomed to be the last remaining Blood Farm of the ancients, thus much sought after for its endless supply of lifelust for the last of the Vampiric Clans. Humanity has long since dwindled down to a few hundred, clutching a living out of the Earth at the edge of Antartica. What is left of living entities other than humans is the last few clans of Vampire, the Velminicci and the Farnilius clans. In order for one of them to survive, they must find Cruor Agri Nosferatu, capture it, and use its endless blood supply to fuel their last remaining Vampires loyal to their clan.

Pushing his foot slowly into the damp soil, a Velminicci Clan Scout raises his nose to the air, sniffing intently, absorbing the air into his nostrils. He spreads his wings wide, stretching as if to impose his girth upon the heavens.
“Ego mos reperio Cruor Agri Nosferatu hodie. Ego sudo per Velminicci.” I will find The Blood Farm of Nosferatu today. I swear by Velminicci.

Quickly and lightly he raises his feet and jumps high into the air, grasping with power the nearest tree. He lifts, and senses with his nose again...searching for the blood that his brethren and himself need to survive.
“Ego instituo is! Ego sum certus is! Ego scisco facio certus.” I have found it! I am sure of it! I must investigate to make sure.

Leaping hastily from the tree, the Velminicci Vampire sprints directly for the bloodlust that has entangled itself within his lungs. The smell, so powerful yet so sweet, clung to his every being within him. If he has found it, his clan, his brethren, will be saved for all eternity. The certainty of it, the severity of it, the intensity of it, all of the endless emotions built upon this one moment, this one moment.
“Ego sum prope illic. Pauci magis-” I am nearly there. A few more-

The Velminicci Clan Scout was unable to finish his sentence, for as he entered the clearing, he saw with his piercing eye Cruor Agri Nosferatu, and standing on the other side of it, a Farnilius Clan Scout, his wings fully open, teeth bared, nostrils flaring; poised, ready for the assault.
“Bellum exorsus.” he mumbled under his breath, his heart pounding. A war has begun.

And then he turned, and sprinted back into the forest, fully expecting the Farnilius Clan Scout to be hastily following him at full strength. He refused to look back, he must tell his brethren that Cruor Agri Nosferatu had been discovered by a Farnilius Clan Scout as well. However, he knew that if he was able to defeat him, the Farnilius would not be able to tell his Clan about the discovery. Taking one last full breath, the Velminicci Clan Scout whirls around, half expecting a knife to his throat at that very instant.

….the Farnilius Clan Scout was gone.

“Bellum exorsus.” he repeats again slowly, cautiously; then dashing back around, continues his mission to inform his brethren of his ultimate discovery, and the certain war that was to follow.

Overhead, a third Vampire watches the two Scouts part ways, rubbing his fingers underneath his chin thoughtfully. “Nos vadum animadverto quam mos evello.” We shall see how this will turn out.
And with that, he lifts his powerful wings, and flies off into the moonlight.

Sources: http://www.unmasqued.com/clans.php

Note: This is only details for the first game, and a hint of the second. There will be three games at this Op, all tied together. The following weekend at Area 13 will be the conclusion to the story of this 2 Part Op. If you have any questions, reply to this topic.

Last edited by {PWNY} Leo on Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:31 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pwnyexpress.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Qbald

PostSubject: Re: Details On Op In October The PBO Game Saturday 23rd Of October 4-11 PM.   Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:21 pm

Awesome! I love Vampire Lore.
Are their uniform requirments?
Will we be using colored arm tape?
Can I use a super soaker with Holy water?....JK

My name is a letter

NUFF SAID!

Hoping to be MilSim when I grow up! AS IF that is ever gonna happen!
Currently 68% MilSim 12% Grown up
Back to top Go down
View user profile
{PWNY} Leo

PostSubject: Re: Details On Op In October The PBO Game Saturday 23rd Of October 4-11 PM.   Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:29 pm

No uniform requirements. Come as you wish...costumed or not.

We will not be using colored arm tape that I know of. However, if enough people show up and it is a necessity, then it will be utilized.

Night games at PBO are $20.00. A bit pricey but we plan to make this as fun as possible for this Op for you guys. This is Part I of the Op, so if you even care at all about the storyline (and it is a good one), I'd suggest you show up to this one. As always, if any of you have any other questions reply to this topic.
Back to top Go down
{PWNY} Leo

PostSubject: Re: Details On Op In October The PBO Game Saturday 23rd Of October 4-11 PM.   Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:54 pm

Is ANYBODY psyched about this game? Anybody? Anybody else other than Q. Come on people lets go!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Details On Op In October The PBO Game Saturday 23rd Of October 4-11 PM.   

Back to top Go down

Details On Op In October The PBO Game Saturday 23rd Of October 4-11 PM.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Area13airsoft :: News-