In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 31 on Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:13 pm
Statistics
We have 132 registered users
The newest registered user is dead2rites

Our users have posted a total of 3646 messages in 625 subjects

Share | 

PBO Game Part I To Vampire Wars October 23rd, 2010.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
{PWNY} Leo

PostSubject: PBO Game Part I To Vampire Wars October 23rd, 2010.   Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:48 pm

Just starting a topic to say that I sincerely hope a lot of people show up to this one. I have put a lot of thought into it, and bought/manufactured myself all the props needed for what I think will be a deeply intellectual and physical game. All of the props are either in my car or sitting in my garage ready to go. Every detail has been thought out to make this Part I of the Op as fun, and as challenging as possible. One thing I would like to say is that if you are planning on coming and playing, please pace yourself. This Op DOES have a huge finale finish, that will require at least a mediocre physical and mental effort to conclude the win of the Op. Too often I see people hauling Butt and burning precious fuel in the first game, then by the finale (the one that basically matters the most) they are burned out and just do not give a owl's hoot who wins. I do not want that. I want people to want to win. I want them to want the taste of victory. So please, use your own judgment and pace yourself so that you will still have stamina for the 3rd and final game to the Part I of the Op. That being said, I am going to show up way early to set everything up beforehand so everyone will be able to jump start everything. The rules are quite simple to each Op, but you WILL have to use some mental power to accomplish tasks. Another note: This Op is set up to make you move. You must move in order to accomplish objectives. If you want to win, you will not be able to sit and camp until the last 2 minutes of the game, waiting for the "other team" to make the rush to victory so you are therefore forced to fight. No, you will have to move to win. You will not be able to camp very well at Part I to this Op if you want to win. A couple more things:

- If enough people show up, yellow bungie will be tied around 1 Team to replace tape. If not very many people show up, bungie will not be needed.

- Glowsticks will be utilized to mark Refs, points of interest, certain objectives, etc.

- I will be bringing 10 gallons of water in 2 separate containers for people to drink from.

- Costumes are encouraged. I will definitely be wearing one.

- Make sure you have your thinking caps on to quickly understand what is needed to be accomplished.

- Show up early so we can kickstart the action!

That is all...thank you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pwnyexpress.forummotion.com/forum.htm

PBO Game Part I To Vampire Wars October 23rd, 2010.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Area13airsoft :: News-