We have 132 registered users
The newest registered user is dead2rites

Our users have posted a total of 3646 messages in 625 subjects

Share | 

Vampric Wars Part II Saturday November 6th 2-9pm

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Digger

PostSubject: Vampric Wars Part II Saturday November 6th 2-9pm   Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:56 am

Part I of the Vampric War (@ PBO) is in the books and the Draconus Sect found and made there way into the portal. Part II will take place in less than a week @ Area-13 November 6th and hopefully the intensity that was found in Part I will continue in Part II

As the Draconus Sect is caught within the altered time and space of the portal, a small VNF (Vampire Nullification Force) have already spilled through the portal and spent some time in the new area and found some items of interest. Deciding that the new found items need more precise investigation, the small cadre of VNF reps decide to plunge back intot he portal. As the plan is hatched, alarms begin to sound and the Draconus stand at the mouth of the portal. Thus begins Part II of Vampiric Wars.

My ultimate goal is to make Part II as much fun and have a feeling of intensity that was present in Part I. What I need from those of you who take the time to come to VWII is to play honest and play within the rules that are put forth prior to each game. In doing so you will certainly make it enjoyable for everyone present. Thank You ahead of time for that.

Some of the refs will also take part in the game. I'll also tap someone to be Draconus himself. He will have an entire set of rules to himself. This is where we get back to the honesty thing. This game is based wthin a Sci-fi back drop and some deaths/hits will not be bb hit related so bring your imagination. We've all done the deathmatch/ctf/kickthedog (kidding) game. This game is a departure form the norm but as Part I revealed. It's been pretty cool. Certain elements of VW I will carry over to VWII those of you that played in the first game can bring the un-initiated up to speed if need be.

The last couple of hours of the game will take place after Dark:30 so unlike at PBO the area will be quite dark. Bring Illumination devices or risk being in the dark. Looking forward to seeing how this all wraps up. I hope if you come out......you have a good time.

Thanks
Todd aka Digger
Back to top Go down
View user profile
{PWNY} Leo

PostSubject: Re: Vampric Wars Part II Saturday November 6th 2-9pm   Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:11 am

Try to show up to this one guys. Part I was pretty freaking awesome if I do say so myself, and the Teams who played can attest to this. The only downside to coming to Part II if you didn't come to Part I was you will have a bit less idea of what is going on, but I'm sure with a little brainpower and a 5 hour energy, anything is possible, right?

Show up and feel the intensity of war.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pwnyexpress.forummotion.com/forum.htm
GhostRider

PostSubject: Re: Vampric Wars Part II Saturday November 6th 2-9pm   Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:05 am

LOokin forward to this one!! I've been working hard for two months now it time to play hard, And I love dark thirty!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jester

PostSubject: Re: Vampric Wars Part II Saturday November 6th 2-9pm   Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:24 pm

Finally -- If all goes well-- I can get back to the field....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Qbald

PostSubject: Re: Vampric Wars Part II Saturday November 6th 2-9pm   Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:34 pm

It will be great to see some of our long lost players.

My name is a letter

NUFF SAID!

Hoping to be MilSim when I grow up! AS IF that is ever gonna happen!
Currently 68% MilSim 12% Grown up
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alpine
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampric Wars Part II Saturday November 6th 2-9pm   Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:16 am

Everyone needs to make this one!!!!!! Thanks PWNY for putting this on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kramer

PostSubject: Re: Vampric Wars Part II Saturday November 6th 2-9pm   Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:06 pm

Ready to play. I'm in on Saturday.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tinman
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampric Wars Part II Saturday November 6th 2-9pm   Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:50 am

I am stoked to be back out slinging plastic too!!! cheers

Qbald

PostSubject: Re: Vampric Wars Part II Saturday November 6th 2-9pm   Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:32 am

I may not be at this game after all. This Sat I am on call for work and it will be very cold so I will prolly be fixin furnaces all day. Could be 3 calls...could be 17 calls. Won't know till Sat afternoon.

My name is a letter

NUFF SAID!

Hoping to be MilSim when I grow up! AS IF that is ever gonna happen!
Currently 68% MilSim 12% Grown up
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flint

PostSubject: Re: Vampric Wars Part II Saturday November 6th 2-9pm   Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:33 pm

I'm out no batterys. its sad I know.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Digger

PostSubject: Re: Vampric Wars Part II Saturday November 6th 2-9pm   Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:34 pm

That's a bummer. The War continues.....who will come out on top?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flint

PostSubject: Re: Vampric Wars Part II Saturday November 6th 2-9pm   Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:23 pm

I will be there. I found the battery.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GhostRider

PostSubject: Re: Vampric Wars Part II Saturday November 6th 2-9pm   Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:38 am

Been lookin forward to this for over a week now And wouldnt you know I've come down with a cold on wednesday I can't get out of my system,So Im going to have to miss this one get well and try and make it out on the 13th. BUmmer Duh
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampric Wars Part II Saturday November 6th 2-9pm   

Back to top Go down

Vampric Wars Part II Saturday November 6th 2-9pm

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Area13airsoft :: Area 13 Events and Information :: Area 13 Events-