Area13airsoft

People having fun playing airsoft
 
HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
November 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
  12345
6789101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
27282930   
CalendarCalendar
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
Navigation
   Index
 Memberlist
 Profile
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 31 on Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:13 pm
Statistics
We have 132 registered users
The newest registered user is dead2rites

Our users have posted a total of 3645 messages in 624 subjects

Share | 
 

 An airsoft gun saved my life

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
GhostRider

avatar

Posts : 241
Join date : 2010-01-24
Age : 49

PostSubject: An airsoft gun saved my life   Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:56 pm

you guys arent going to believe this this happen to me this morning as some of u know i work in probaly not the best part of downtown and I usually get there in the early hours of morning well here the rest of the story on my facebook page
http://www.facebook.com/ mike rainwater
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Super BBOY
Admin
avatar

Posts : 151
Join date : 2010-01-24
Age : 33
Location : Newnan

PostSubject: Re: An airsoft gun saved my life   Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:10 pm

friend request sent
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://area13airsoft.forumotion.net
alpine
Admin


Posts : 461
Join date : 2010-01-24
Age : 45
Location : Area13 field

PostSubject: Re: An airsoft gun saved my life   Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:16 pm

Sad I have to wait to get home to read it. I can't facebook at work. Rant switch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Super BBOY
Admin
avatar

Posts : 151
Join date : 2010-01-24
Age : 33
Location : Newnan

PostSubject: Re: An airsoft gun saved my life   Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:26 pm

I am not his friend yet so I can't read it BOOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://area13airsoft.forumotion.net
GhostRider

avatar

Posts : 241
Join date : 2010-01-24
Age : 49

PostSubject: Re: An airsoft gun saved my life   Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:56 pm

GhostRider wrote:
you guys arent going to believe this this happen to me this morning as some of u know i work in probaly not the best part of downtown and I usually get there in the early hours of morning well here the rest of the story on my facebook page
http://www.facebook.com/ mike rainwater


I think I fixed it where u guys can see it now without being a friend
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: An airsoft gun saved my life   Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:31 pm

Holy Crap!....That's Incredible man. I'm glad You are OK.
Your story had me guessing though?
Did you shoot the robber with the AEG or just point it at him?
Did the cops get him?
How bad did the dog mess him up?
Back to top Go down
alpine
Admin


Posts : 461
Join date : 2010-01-24
Age : 45
Location : Area13 field

PostSubject: Re: An airsoft gun saved my life   Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:27 pm

Dude first off I'm glad your ok. Second we were just talking last sat. about the area you work in. That is my old area anyone who think it's bad in the daytime needs to go at night and see it Mike can tell you. I use to have to work it at 10:00pm to around 6:00am and that area is off the chain.

Another reason why it pay's to be a member of Area13 is all the combat readiness training we offer to have superior skills to warn off idiot would be robbers like the one Ghost
gave a big serving of airsoft Whoop A** to. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil




Mike we are glad nothing bad happened to you and we want to keep you around. Thank God you are ok. cheers Dave
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GhostRider

avatar

Posts : 241
Join date : 2010-01-24
Age : 49

PostSubject: Re: An airsoft gun saved my life   Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:36 pm

Q wrote:
Holy Crap!....That's Incredible man. I'm glad You are OK.
Your story had me guessing though?
Did you shoot the robber with the AEG or just point it at him?
Did the cops get him?
How bad did the dog mess him up?

Yeah I just happen to have my gun there was going to do some work on it when this idiot just pop in the door the dog was layin in the back of the shop he just said I want your wallet I notice he had a water bottle as a gun but had it backwards well by that time the dog we have there started torwards him I grab the gun off my bench he tried to open the door but it had locked I pop off the grenade i had in my lancher it just so happen to be loaded also 130 shots yeah from about 8 ft away then open up full auto baby on his head by this time the dog had by butt he finally manage to get the door open and haul it out there but the cops didnt have to much trouble finding him he left a water trail across the street to the housing projects plus he didnt have part of his pants i dont know if i hit his bottle or he squezzed it to hard when he got scared but man he screamed like that walmart clown.LLOL Man only me this could happen too
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GhostRider

avatar

Posts : 241
Join date : 2010-01-24
Age : 49

PostSubject: Re: An airsoft gun saved my life   Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:37 pm

alpine wrote:
Dude first off I'm glad your ok. Second we were just talking last sat. about the area you work in. That is my old area anyone who think it's bad in the daytime needs to go at night and see it Mike can tell you. I use to have to work it at 10:00pm to around 6:00am and that area is off the chain.

Another reason why it pay's to be a member of Area13 is all the combat readiness training we offer to have superior skills to warn off idiot would be robbers like the one Ghost
gave a big serving of airsoft Whoop A** to. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil




Mike we are glad nothing bad happened to you and we want to keep you around. Thank God you are ok. cheers Dave
yeah off the chain is right bunch of crackheads LOLL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Super BBOY
Admin
avatar

Posts : 151
Join date : 2010-01-24
Age : 33
Location : Newnan

PostSubject: Re: An airsoft gun saved my life   Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:54 pm

Crazy story Mike. Like everyone else said glad you are ok.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://area13airsoft.forumotion.net
alpine
Admin


Posts : 461
Join date : 2010-01-24
Age : 45
Location : Area13 field

PostSubject: Re: An airsoft gun saved my life   Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:57 pm

I love it man to sweet. Do you know how many times i wish i had an airsoft gun up there to get those crackheads away from me and my bucket truck. Automatic Guns
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alpine
Admin


Posts : 461
Join date : 2010-01-24
Age : 45
Location : Area13 field

PostSubject: Re: An airsoft gun saved my life   Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:59 pm

I bet you was like I'm THE GHOSTRIDERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR Automatic Guns Elmo Dancing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: An airsoft gun saved my life   Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:04 pm

Indeeed a greats story. HAHAHA!....I'm the Ghost Biatich!

See what happens when you don't call your hit?
The "Ghost" Will release the Hounds on your butt.
Back to top Go down
GhostRider

avatar

Posts : 241
Join date : 2010-01-24
Age : 49

PostSubject: Re: An airsoft gun saved my life   Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:12 pm

Q wrote:
Indeeed a greats story. HAHAHA!....I'm the Ghost Biatich!

See what happens when you don't call your hit?
The "Ghost" Will release the Hounds on your butt.

I like that lol! relase the dogs maybe someone can find me a smiley of that
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Super BBOY
Admin
avatar

Posts : 151
Join date : 2010-01-24
Age : 33
Location : Newnan

PostSubject: Re: An airsoft gun saved my life   Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:31 pm

how about this one Its a little big but.......

Hounds
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://area13airsoft.forumotion.net
GhostRider

avatar

Posts : 241
Join date : 2010-01-24
Age : 49

PostSubject: Re: An airsoft gun saved my life   Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:44 pm

[quote="Super BBOY"]how about this one Its a little big but.......

Hounds[/quote

I like that lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: An airsoft gun saved my life   Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:34 pm

Hounds Super Admin strikes again!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: An airsoft gun saved my life   

Back to top Go down
 

An airsoft gun saved my life

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Area13airsoft :: Everything Else :: Non Airsoft related Chat-