The newest registered user is dead2rites

Our users have posted a total of 3643 messages in 622 subjects

Share | 

Clash of the Titans scenario layout

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ShadowKiller

PostSubject: Clash of the Titans scenario layout   Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:40 pm

Ok so here it is, as much info about this Op as I can put out for now.

Respawns: This is going to depend on how many Ppl show up. So it will be decided game day. But rest assured it wont be anything to complicated lol

Plot: The Nazi Paranormal SS (NPS) in a desperate attempt to stem the tide of the onslaught of American forces have learned of a Relic of mythical power and have decided to go to any length neccessary to find it. In their research they have found that the relic they seek does exsist, but not in this reality. Furthermore they have learned want plane of reality it does exsist in, and through great pains have figured out how to cross over into said reality and claim their prize.

Through the great sacrifice of many good men imbeded deep in the NPS, we have gathered this valuble intel and have also learned where, how and what time the NPS has has chosen to perform this ritual.

In a secluded location Code Named Area 13, the NPS have gathered and built a massive machine the we have determined has the ability to open the previous mentioned portal, in order to cross over into the alternate reality (AR) and claim what we believe to be the mythical, Pandora's Box. As far as intel suggest, The Machine is self supporting and is designed to transport anything in the area up to 500 meters into the AR, including itself, and thus whenever the Relic is found it can then be used to transport back to our own Reality. In light of this knowledge we must move swift to destroy the Machine before it is activated.

The American SF team known as ArkAngel is ordered to be HALO jumped into Code Name Area 13 to intercept the NPS and disrupt their plans and detroy the Machine by any means neccessary.

Intelligence also brings reports of another less powerful, but nonetheless devastating weapon should it fall into the wrong hands, Code Named "Titans Roar." Upon interception of Enemy Forces, ArkAngel is ordered to find "Titans Roar" if possible and bring it back to HQ for futher study. Furthermore if ArkAngel finds the weapon, they are authorized to deploy the weapon, but only if the situation becomes extreme and also with extreme prejudice.

In the event the absolute worst could happen and ArkAngel fails to destroy the Machine and is transported into the AR, any survivors are ordered to prevent the NPS from attaining Pandora's Box.

Ok gents that is the meat and bones of the Senario, from here on I will describe what you will actually experience once the Game begins.

The first minutes of the game are going to be rather simple. The NPS will have their orders to guard the Machine while it warms up for activation and to also find the "Titans Roar". Therefore the NPS will have a 3 - 5 min window to get to their Base and set up defenses, which for A-13 will be PWNY Base.

ArkAngel on the other hand, since they are HALO jumping in, (High Altitude Low Opening) will have two seperate Starting points that will be decided by each team leader upon game start. (Now if there is a minimal show up to this OP then this part is easily chopped out.) The catch here is that the NPS will not know exactly where ArkAngel is going to attack from, only that an American attack is likely.

Now since I need the Machine to be operational for the teams to get transported, The Machine is indestuctible. But while the NPS have orders to guard the Machine, they also have orders to find, "Titans Roar."

This weapon should be very pivotal in the game, so I would suggest both teams do their best to locate it.

And theres your 1st act, ArkAngel WILL attack, NPS WILL defend(ish?), but only ONE team will find the Weapon. Upon the finding of the weapon, ArkAngel will have failed to stop the Machine and it will activate, (Signified by the Bullhorn) and at that point act 2 will begin with the transportation of the entire area into the Alternate Reality.

This will conclude Act 1, Act 2 will follow in the next post
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Qbald

PostSubject: Re: Clash of the Titans scenario layout   Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:58 am

Sounds cool! I need to sling some plastic.

My name is a letter

NUFF SAID!

Hoping to be MilSim when I grow up! AS IF that is ever gonna happen!
Currently 68% MilSim 12% Grown up
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowKiller

PostSubject: Re: Clash of the Titans scenario layout   Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:56 am

Before I get started act 2 I will explain how to find Titans Roar.

The Weapon will be hidden within 100 meters of PWNY base, for those of you that dont know thats about 300 feet out, out of sniper range for any Airsoft weapon I know of. The Weapon will be in one of several containers, including Alpines 3 ammo cans, and several others that I will provide. It will only be in one, and unless I see that its going to be an impossible task to find it, neither team will know how many fakes there are or where the actual weapon is. And finally how does it work? When the Titans Roar is sounded, all enemies that can hear the sound are dazed (take a knee) for (insert time here.) afterwards The Weapon must recharge for (insert time here) before it can be used again. Be warned that while it will be a potent weapon, it will have a limited amount of times it can be used, and CAN be captured to be used by the opposing team.

At which time the Weapon is discovered the Machine will activate and that will signify the end of the first act and everyone will stop in place, place their weapons on the ground, (unless they have some weapon issues,) and come off field to allow me to place the 1st Boss and that which he guards, Persus Sword. When the teams came back onto field they will return to the exact location they where when the Machine activated. The Idea here is that when the Machine activates, everyone should be rather close to each other from searching for the Weapon, and upon activation they are all sucked into the vortex and transported in place to the Alternate Reality.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alpine
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Clash of the Titans scenario layout   Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:14 pm

Sounds Awesome S.K. get with me for a time and date. Glad to have some guys who wanna roll out some sweet games.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowKiller

PostSubject: Re: Clash of the Titans scenario layout   Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:49 pm

Ya Man, im mostly waiting for the word from Digger because we got Suits game on the menu next as far as I know. The main reason Im putting out the layout right now is because Im hoping for a really good turnout, and I think people will be more inclined to make time for an event if they actually know what to look forward too. As soon as Digger decides we're good to go one of us will let you know ASAP
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Qbald

PostSubject: Re: Clash of the Titans scenario layout   Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:40 pm

ShadowKiller wrote:
I think people will be more inclined to make time for an event if they actually know what to look forward too.

Not always true.
To much info up front can be confusing and a deterrent to some.
I personally like to know a basic synopsis of an event, maybe some teasers, and the missions just before I execute them. An event promo video is always a good tool also but who has the time (or if your me) the knowledge to do that?

I have found that a majority of players including myself like so called easy objectives that are almost impossible to complete. To many rules can be confusing (not saying this about your OP but just generally speaking) and make a player feel lost in what he is supposed to be doing.
Every player will make whats going on around them their own scenario anyway.

This should be a killer game! I'm a big fan of Mythology and Ive seen
"Clash of the Titans" (the original) like 50 times. I'm so old I actually saw it in theaters.

My name is a letter

NUFF SAID!

Hoping to be MilSim when I grow up! AS IF that is ever gonna happen!
Currently 68% MilSim 12% Grown up
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clash of the Titans scenario layout   

Back to top Go down

Clash of the Titans scenario layout

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Area13airsoft :: Area 13 Events and Information :: Area 13 Events-