In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 31 on Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:13 pm
Statistics
We have 132 registered users
The newest registered user is dead2rites

Our users have posted a total of 3643 messages in 622 subjects

Share | 

OP Clash of the Titans April 2nd (NIXED)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ShadowKiller

PostSubject: OP Clash of the Titans April 2nd (NIXED)   Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:51 pm

As far as I know right now PWNY will be out on the 2nd. Looks like we're not running Clash yet, due to lack of knowledge of the game by players. Digger will be MIA but several from my local group, (all PWNY) plus Suit, Leo, and Dragon that I know of should be present.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alpine
Admin

PostSubject: Re: OP Clash of the Titans April 2nd (NIXED)   Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:02 am

Ok so looks like we got a game for Saturday then. Just a normal pick up game for members and their guest. Guest are 10 bux. running from 10 to 4
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowKiller

PostSubject: Re: OP Clash of the Titans April 2nd (NIXED)   Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:27 pm

Sounds Solid. I got some Off the top of my Head games I can throw out there, including some Ive already mentioned on PWNY forum for those of you that keep an eye on it. If you would like details let me know. Im up for any other ideas but if people want to start the day off with Deathmatch I will not play.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alpine
Admin

PostSubject: Re: OP Clash of the Titans April 2nd (NIXED)   Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:53 pm

lol sounds like somebody has deathmatch burnout. No problem on that. Yeah we can run some games that you got and we can get a minute to set up something on the clash game to get it rolling when your ready for it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowKiller

PostSubject: Re: OP Clash of the Titans April 2nd (NIXED)   Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:28 pm

Ya its really no offense to anyone, I just really hate the "tactics" some people resort too when their gettin beat during a deathmatch. You seen what happened last time I encountered these "tactics" and I lost my temper. Bad thing for my reputation and also may look bad on my team. So instead of bringing shame to my team in such a manner, its better if I stay away from that which really pisses me off.

As far as the games go... ya I got a few I can throw out there, and I also got some cool stuff from and ancient military Connex that can be used as props for some of these games. I look forward to bringing Death by Plastic to my enemies on the 2nd Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowKiller

PostSubject: Re: OP Clash of the Titans April 2nd (NIXED)   Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:58 pm

Well looks like Digger, Avalanche, Stick, Julie and Leo are all out of the game on the 2nd, how many from the other 2 teams are showing? Because to be honest if not a lot of people intend to go then Im not gonna waste my gas to show up and be the only one there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scarface

PostSubject: Re: OP Clash of the Titans April 2nd (NIXED)   Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:36 am

alright yall i aint been there in a bit but should be able to make this game for sure. was hoping to be in NC but it looks like i will be stuck here in GA gotta wait another week to see my girl. so dame lets make this game good been way to long since i played and i think kilo is losing it after all this time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowKiller

PostSubject: Re: OP Clash of the Titans April 2nd (NIXED)   Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:11 pm

Wow, so far you the ONLY person that says their going to be there.... everyone else ive talked to says "oh... i got some other stuff to do.." and im sure their legit but its annoying to me. Im out, cuz Im not gonna be the ONLY PWNY rep, and also the only person there. I guess ill have to wait for the 16th to get my airsoft fix.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alpine
Admin

PostSubject: Re: OP Clash of the Titans April 2nd (NIXED)   Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:22 pm

Well I would like to know who all is coming out. If no one wants to play I'm gonna work on my truck Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowKiller

PostSubject: Re: OP Clash of the Titans April 2nd (NIXED)   Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:11 pm

Well I fully intended to come and was looking forward to it. You know yourself how much I enjoy playing. But money is too tight for me to chance making a pointless trip. I just hope we can lock down the 16th for sure.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jaden_Korr

PostSubject: Re: OP Clash of the Titans April 2nd (NIXED)   Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:21 pm

I will be there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OP Clash of the Titans April 2nd (NIXED)   

Back to top Go down

OP Clash of the Titans April 2nd (NIXED)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Area13airsoft :: Area 13 Events and Information :: Area 13 Events-