Our users have posted a total of 3644 messages in 623 subjects

Share | 

Membership dues

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
alpine
Admin

PostSubject: Membership dues   Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:07 am

Ok guys it's that time again. 2010-2011 season ended as of Oct. 1st. 2011.

Here is the drill. If we want to go into the 2011-2012 season we will need to have the money for the insurance turned in no later than December 1st 2011
I'm keeping the dues the same which are 65.00 for single membership and 25.00 for secondary for a son or daughter.
I will keep all paid funds in the account untill Dec 16th if we do not have enough money for the insurance all membership dues will be refunded and we will close area13 down to open games and players.

I would like to keep the field open and keep or teams playing. I don't think you can find a better deal around to play airsoft all year. So it's up to you the members to decide the fate of Area13.

With that being said I have never ran the field as a way to make money and never will. I have always wanted to just have a place for us to play the game and have a good time.

So I know alot of people don't check the form to often so for those you who do please pass this on so we can get everyone on board.

Adam please post this up on the PWNY board if you don't mind and Jester please get with Cereal Killers to see where they are as well.

Thanks everyone who has been a part of and the life of AREA13 Airsoft Club.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
{PWNY} Leo

PostSubject: Re: Membership dues   Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:36 am

I gotcha covered, going to make a topic.

Just going to say everyone that while there may not have been a large number of games this past year, Todd, Stick and I banded together to plan on bringing new OPs over and over. So even if nobody steps up to create a game, Todd, Stick, or I either one will always have an OP ready to go, and we'll always have a plan to keep the games coming. The ACT plan is already in place (Adam, Chris, Todd) with the start of OP 91011. Todd did his OP, I will do Halloween, Stick (Chris) is doing the 2nd part of OP 91011, and it will rotate. So just so you know, your $65 will go a long way this year. The three of us are ready to ACT, and ready to bring the Airsoft, and the fun, to everyone. So this year there will not be any periods of stagnation waiting for someone to come up with a game. We are ready to ACT.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pwnyexpress.forummotion.com/forum.htm

Membership dues

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Area13airsoft :: Area 13 Events and Information :: Area 13 Events-