Our users have posted a total of 3643 messages in 622 subjects

Share | 

MAA members bashing Airsoft Atlanta

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
alpine
Admin

PostSubject: MAA members bashing Airsoft Atlanta   Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:16 pm

Guy's please go to the maa forum and look at the post tightbore barrels and post awesome comments about airsoft atlanta please i've posted and it's getting them worked up so lets blow it out with positive post for airsoft atlanta. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GhostRider

PostSubject: Re: MAA members bashing Airsoft Atlanta   Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:51 pm

alpine wrote:
Guy's please go to the maa forum and look at the post tightbore barrels and post awesome comments about airsoft atlanta please i've posted and it's getting them worked up so lets blow it out with positive post for airsoft atlanta. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Whats new they're always bashing someone Its just a shame And they wonder why new guys just want to go back to playin backyrad games when it didnt matter weather u had a tightbore or not heck u were lucky if u could hit the tree they were behind lol as always you guys are the best u are what keep new guys like me in the sport and having a desire to make it the best and not Backstabbers pro cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alpine
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MAA members bashing Airsoft Atlanta   Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:00 pm

Thanks Ghost I saw your post very well said. Dude I'll see ya Saturday.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GhostRider

PostSubject: Re: MAA members bashing Airsoft Atlanta   Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:12 pm

alpine wrote:
Thanks Ghost I saw your post very well said. Dude I'll see ya Saturday.

That okay I think I just got myself banned from MAA But hey someone need to tell the truth this is comng from the eyes of a noob You think Backstabbers might sell me a tight bore barrel affraid
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alpine
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MAA members bashing Airsoft Atlanta   Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:25 pm

lol maybe but I know the customer service will be superb (not) Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
scooter

PostSubject: Re: MAA members bashing Airsoft Atlanta   Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:02 pm

it appears as if whatever positive feedback was posted was promptly deleted...

RESISTANCE IS FUTILE
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alpine
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MAA members bashing Airsoft Atlanta   Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:07 pm

Agreed as usual someone came in and saved the day for Backstabbers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GhostRider

PostSubject: Re: MAA members bashing Airsoft Atlanta   Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:34 pm

alpine wrote:
Agreed as usual someone came in and saved the day for Backstabbers

yeah I notice that before I got banned all the stuff about Backstabbers left but the stuff about airsoft atlanta stayed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
frog

PostSubject: Re: MAA members bashing Airsoft Atlanta   Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:18 pm

I think rather that argue with them, which is pointless, just avoid them. I like the old saying: Give half a fool half the road, give all of a fool all of the road.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Digger

PostSubject: Re: MAA members bashing Airsoft Atlanta   Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:21 am

That's some crap right there. I've always had a positive experience at Airsoft Atlanta. Everything I've always bought from them worked. The other dude......Not so much.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: MAA members bashing Airsoft Atlanta   Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:24 am

All positive post have been deleted from that thread but
Brandon from AA replied to their flaming at 12:19am (soon to be deleted im sure)

Alpine, I noticed the your post to the welcome thread for Myke124 saying "PM me for details on Area 13" has been edited out.
But no worries, I PMed Myke124 a couple days ago and gave him all the info he needs. He replied and thanked me for the info and said he and his buds would ck us out.
That's if he dosent get sucked into the dark side of Backstabbers before he gets a chance.
It seems the best way to communicate with peeps who are new to Airsoft on MAA is to PM them.
Back to top Go down
alpine
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MAA members bashing Airsoft Atlanta   Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:00 am

Thanks Q I went back and reposted it . I'm just sick of them thinking they are airsoft gods.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GhostRider

PostSubject: Re: MAA members bashing Airsoft Atlanta   Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:33 am

Q wrote:
All positive post have been deleted from that thread but
Brandon from AA replied to their flaming at 12:19am (soon to be deleted im sure)

Alpine, I noticed the your post to the welcome thread for Myke124 saying "PM me for details on Area 13" has been edited out.
But no worries, I PMed Myke124 a couple days ago and gave him all the info he needs. He replied and thanked me for the info and said he and his buds would ck us out.
That's if he dosent get sucked into the dark side of Backstabbers before he gets a chance.
It seems the best way to communicate with peeps who are new to Airsoft on MAA is to PM them.

Ive been doing the same for quite a while whenever I see someone new I just send them a nice pm with an invite to come check us out and if they come they can run with me if they want Im with alpine it s ashame that if u give a comment on anything bad about Backstabbers it gets deleted But I agree with frog too I kinda opened myself up to that one last night. I was the fool LOL I should have known better.I just get tried when people start bashing others Im a proud menber of Area 13 My friends are more to me then just some weekend playmates I think we need to give AA a space here to promote George town and Mantis games and to encourge players to use Ontarget and AA But to also let them know its okay to shop around and that we just say whats worked for us if asked. We could change this whole sport around in georgia Man if we could get all them on with us we could start georgia airsoft assoication where we could have games all over where players show the same respect to others like we do @ Area 13 Soap Box I'll get off now Have a great day u guys ur the best See all tomorrow
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Digger

PostSubject: Re: MAA members bashing Airsoft Atlanta   Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:45 am

In the early stages of this....split, I think both sides engaged in stinging comments back and forth. I know I was well as members of my team have had plenty to say. I'm not apologizing for anything I've said. I feel that my opinions are rooted in what everyone else could plainly see. As time has past most of the guys on PWNY just don't care about those folks or bring them up very much. We say stuff in our forum amongst ourselves but even there, those instances have become few and far between as time has past.

In the past few weeks I've witnessed people from this side being taken to task over such things as spelling mistakes. Are you serious? As per that incident I didn't even have to read five entries to find a spelling mistake of the accusing individual. That was funny. We had people from this side have entire entries deleted. Yeah, that's pretty cool huh? All of that aside , the topper for me is having seen a couple people who I have the utmost resepct for from having played with, against and along side of be pretty much excommunicated from the other side. They've stayed completely nuetral after the split and they get paid back with some shitty attitudes in return. News flash for the Aint's the folks you've barred from your little communiry never said the first bad thing about you.

Which makes me just have to say that...... :/airdog:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GhostRider

PostSubject: Re: MAA members bashing Airsoft Atlanta   Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:26 pm

I agree with todd Just so u guys know what was said last night that got deleted was my opioin as a noob to the sport that from where I stand as a new guy coming into all this was I just felt that MAA had gone Pro Backstabbers and that they didnt give others a fair shake . And as new guys coming in all they want to do is Bash people which leaves new guys like me confused and that from what research I have done thru the internet and other player was that bad things went on just as well at Backstabbers as with other places.So if they needed to tell truth on people tell the whole story post the bad about Backstabbers too. Then after that post was where i went wrong I got post of people bashing me on my grammer I called them idiots and gave them Todds phone number 1-800-get-a life told them they needed better things to do then sit there bashing people instead of showing respect and helping people out instead of destroying the sport.But all done I still stand by my statements But from here on out I get what I need from wherever .I plan to to hang out with great friends AND enjoy the game. hope my grammer okay lol! never did do well in that subject
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Digger

PostSubject: Re: MAA members bashing Airsoft Atlanta   Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:21 pm

The Aint's will always get the easily manipulated. It's easy to do. Heap praise on someone and set them up with a false sense of security and you've got them. Psychology 101 in action. The true test to keeping those people is to constantly treat them with respect and continually be forth right and honest in your approach to them. Everybody knows where the breakdown is in that little formula and as time goes by you'll see more and more people fall victim to the real agenda at play behind the scenes. Area-13 benefits directly from that failed model. If you need proof look to those that have made there way to Area-13 after having sampled both flavors of the kool-aid. Your not milsim enough, your not using the proper airsoft terminology, your not spelling correctly on the forum. Yes and we're not part of the Backstabbers community and we're better off for it. I've sent alot of business toward Airsoft Atlanta and now I let folks know aobut On Target. As far as the other guy goes. It's easy for his name not to come up. What\\'s up Playa
Back to top Go down
View user profile
{PWNY} Leo

PostSubject: Re: MAA members bashing Airsoft Atlanta   Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:40 pm

Could just tell them my signature in Latin. Translated, it means:

"When you opened your mouth, you stopped being a philosopher."

Another one I like:

"Better to keep your mouth closed than open it and remove all doubt."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pwnyexpress.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Super BBOY
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MAA members bashing Airsoft Atlanta   Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:01 pm

this is yet another example of the way if you aren't on there side you are the enemy. They can't beat Airsoft Atlanta so they will trash talk them. It is sad but it is there ball game on MAA that is one of the reasons I am glad we have this forum.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://area13airsoft.forumotion.net
GhostRider

PostSubject: Re: MAA members bashing Airsoft Atlanta   Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:43 pm

Super BBOY wrote:
this is yet another example of the way if you aren't on there side you are the enemy. They can't beat Airsoft Atlanta so they will trash talk them. It is sad but it is there ball game on MAA that is one of the reasons I am glad we have this forum.

Agreed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MAA members bashing Airsoft Atlanta   

Back to top Go down

MAA members bashing Airsoft Atlanta

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Area13airsoft :: News-