Our users have posted a total of 3643 messages in 622 subjects

Share | 

To Heart of the matter

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
alpine
Admin

PostSubject: To Heart of the matter   Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:55 pm

Guy's getting to the Heart of the matter. I know how alot of us feel about how we've been treated and done by some of the airsoft community. We all have our stories to tell but I'm asking us to come together about this. I'm asking each one of our members to be above the line of reproach. By that I mean no more negative post about A.D. or other players. I know that may seem to some as a sign of weakness or surrender but it's not. If we can resort to not making those post or comments we will not be viewed as the bad guy's by the airsoft community. We can grow our sport and our field and be better people. I know some of you may think this is wrong for me to ask of you but if we don't it will kill our chance to be sucessful as a compedtive field and give us a blackeye to the community of airsoft.And will also stain the reputation of anyone or store affilated with us and I do not want that to happen by no means. As I sit and type this I know in my heart I could not ask for better people to surround myself with. You guy's are all very unique players and bring a special atmosphere to our field. I ask for each one of you to stand tall as ambassadors of Area13. Thanks for hearing me out and putting forth the great effort to put out the fire of vengeance and to put on the Armour of Valor of a true warrior.

Thanks
David (Alpine) Shelnutt

Last edited by alpine on Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
{PWNY} Leo

PostSubject: Re: To Heart of the matter   Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:36 pm

I stopped talking crap about that kind of stuff awhile ago due to this same explanation. It is not being weak, nor surrendering. It is rising above. I agree Alpine.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pwnyexpress.forummotion.com/forum.htm
GhostRider

PostSubject: Re: To Heart of the matter   Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:50 pm

We're beside you 100% cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tinman
Admin

PostSubject: Re: To Heart of the matter   Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:06 pm

{PWNY} Leo wrote:
I stopped talking crap about that kind of stuff awhile ago due to this same explanation. It is not being weak, nor surrendering. It is rising above. I agree Alpine.
+1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
scooter

PostSubject: Re: To Heart of the matter   Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:56 pm

GhostRider wrote:
We're beside you 100% cheers
+1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Digger

PostSubject: Re: To Heart of the matter   Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:50 am

Vengeance Is Mine!!!!!! Oh, we're doing the Valor thing now? Just kidding. Mark it down 2/24/10 4:43 am. I'm officially done with the rhetoric, swiping, sniggling, fueding, caustic, acidic remarts towards other entities within the airsoft community. Done.

As far at my fellow team members on PWNY goes......You buncha &^%*#@'s

cheers affraid cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: To Heart of the matter   Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:10 am

Truce! Hypnotize Lets just play some Airsoft and have fun.
Back to top Go down
alpine
Admin

PostSubject: Re: To Heart of the matter   Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:24 am

Thanks guy's for your help and support in this matter. There is just to much with all this now and I don't want any of this affecting our field or business affiliates. OnTarget has been very good to us and we don't need to let any of this affect him at all. My stand is still with my players and we can and will still be the best of the best. We do not want to be the ones people point to saying they are the fire thats burning. But I rather be the people they point to and say they are the ones that have the most fun and best sportsmanship. We are the field of true grit and the one who remains at the top.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BOOTS

PostSubject: Re: To Heart of the matter   Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:34 am

Being a rookie to this sport, I have not had a chance to get involved in the mud slinging. But with what limited contact I have had with A.D. and their people, I WOULD MUCH RATHER BE AROUND THIS BUNCH of airsoft people. You guys are great, and always have the time to answer any questions that I have had, and to give a helping hand when needed. With that said, I will always support Area 13 and help to try and make it THE BEST AIRSOFT CLUB in the Southeast!

!!! KILL YOUR ENEMIES WITH KINDNESS, THEY WILL ALWAYS WONDER WHAT YOU ARE UP TOO !!!

Soap Box
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chief

PostSubject: Re: To Heart of the matter   Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:46 am

Thank you Alpine!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scarface

PostSubject: Re: To Heart of the matter   Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:37 pm

I think it amazing that what i sayed made you think of this Dave thanks this is amazing. this is a great step for area 13 and the airsoft community. we now show that we are bigger then others and have more respect then others to stop talking about others. it just shows you that even the little things like words can or a message can change things. this now makes area 13 more friendly to other players in all i hope this change will bring more players to the club and show others there is no hard feelings of the past that we keep our heads up no matter what happens to us we will all ways welcome others with open arms and make a great time to be with us every game that they will bring more and more experienced an non experienced players to this field and to others. i thank you dave for making my small message effect others as well and i thank all of you that are realizing that talking about others is not helping anyone just as i have noticed. so i would like to announce that the talk is over we have left our past for a bright future. god bless all of you! raising the flag
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ATLAS

PostSubject: Re: To Heart of the matter   Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:42 pm

Your killing me man!!! lol i think that is a great idea. no more talking about "them"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Heart of the matter   

Back to top Go down

To Heart of the matter

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Area13airsoft :: News-